Sunday 22 July 2012

SAUNA ENCOUNTERS - PATIENCE PAYS


The Chinese have a saying that goes 'If You wait long enough, your wishes will come true. Which is wat happened last night. :) It happened to be a certain sauna's 8th Anniversary & since I havn't had a chance to hook up with 'Mr. I', I decided to pay the sauna a visit. Got there at about 10.30pm after hitting the gym. After getting in, I saw a few nice stocky muscular ones. There was this particular one that I liked. He was so butch looking & walked with a swagger. So man! I tried to cruise him by standing close to him a couple of times but he din give me any eye contact.

Since there was gonna be no chance, I moved on & looked for other targets. 1st guy I met was a mature slightly stocky one. We quickly proceeded to a room to make out. But this guy turned out a little weird, he din really wanna fuck tho' he was quite into me. We ended up cuddling a lot. After awhile, I made some excuses to get outta room. 

2nd guy I met was someone who used to work out in Safra. We know each other's face but are not acquainted. I guessed he must have recognized me too. He must be very horny cos' despite the fact that we kinda know each other, he still approached me & he was already hard & had a cock ring on! Anyway, his 1st words were 'Can I fuck you?'. It was so direct that it's corny. I actually hesitated a bit but I was horny too so what the heck! 

3rd guy I met was a stocky & muscular one that I caught in the SM room. He was delicious cos' his bod was tough everywhere. I was really turned on. I suggested to find a room but he didn't budge. Next thing I know, he was pushing me to the open bed & fucking me in the open. There were quite a bit of ppl watching while he fucked me. Thank god the place is quite dim! He had a smaller than average dick but he was quite a good fucker & very dominant. After he came, he hastily retreated & I followed just to check out how he looked. He looked alarmingly like someone I was acquainted with years ago but that person is slightly on the sissy side, not like this tough guy who just fucked me. Is that why he din wanna go to a room & made a hasty retreat? Anyway, I dun really care. 

4th guy was this cute cubby looking one. He looked pretty young & so huggable. I quickly zeroed in on him once he stepped into the SM room. Surprisingly he was quite willing to letting me feel him up. After a while I led him to one of the rooms. He turned out to be quite a dead fish who just stand there & let you do the work. So ya, there was no happy ending. We got bored after awhile. 

5th guy I met was a mature huggable guy who turned out to be a btm. He smelled really good cos of the perfume he had on & that was wat attracted me to him. After we got into the room, he made me hard & started preparing himself to be fucked. Since he was so asking for it, I gave it to him. He was moaning all the time I fucked him. 

Now back to that prime beef that I was really into. Througout the nite, I was taking every opportunity to be in his vision but somehow he appeared to be quite aloof. Hence I was quite surprised when he finally approached me! I had just cummed after fucking the 5th guy but how could I pass this chance? I followed him into the room tho' I wasn't really horny. I started by licking him all over & he got hard quickly. He had a nice thick 6' cock, the perfect size! It got me all turned on again tho' I've just cummed. He really turned out to be everything I expected him to be. His grunting was so butch that it's sexy & he fucked me really hard & turning me around in all positions like a rag doll. All this time I was taking every chance to feel his hard muscular bod. Eventually he worked up a sweat & was huffing & puffing. As he lay down to take a breather, I wasted no time in sucking him & since he was sweating so much I gave him a sensual body to body massage. That must have turned him on cos' shortly after, he came when I went back to sucking him again. The only regret is that we din get to cuddle cos' I guess he is not that sort. 

I'm so glad my patience paid off & I got the guy I really wanted. Needless to say, I slept like a baby after I reached home. :)  

Bod Of The Prime Beef

No comments:

Post a Comment