Sunday 23 February 2014

SAUNA ADVENTURES IN KUALA LUMPUR PT. 1

Recently, this Slut had the chance to go to KL for work. Like they say All Work & No Play makes you a dull boy. So how could this Slut not have some fun while at it?

Ist stop was Sentral Massage which is just a stone's throw from the Sentral monorail station. I picked this place mainly because it was really near the hotel that I was staying. I also heard that the crowd here is mainly Mature guys & this Slut has the hots for Sexy Manly Daddies out there. Sentral Massage, as the name suggests, is a massage parlour where they employ the vision-impaired to provide massage services. They also have another section that has facilities like sauna/steam room & that's where the real action happens.

I got in at slightly half past 5pm. The place was quite packed & what I read was right, the clientele here is mostly Malay & Indian men in their late 30s onwards. Once I've stripped down to just a towel wrapped around my waist, I began to explore the place. It had the usual Sauna set up; locker room, tv room, sauna, steam room, a dark room & of course the other section where you can find massage rooms. I didn't see any private rooms though, so where do guys make out? Possibly in the dark room & that's where I headed.

The dark room was well, dark! In fact, it was so dark I couldn't see anything inside. It didn't help that it wasn't very well ventilated so everybody that I touched was sweaty & clammy. Not quite this Slut's idea of 'hot' fun. So I got out & explored the other facilities. Not much action in the Sauna as well, cos it was too well-lit & hence guys in there were well-behaved. Next, stepped into the steam room & finally spotted some action. There was a very muscular bearish Chinese guy in there which was quite a rarity here in Sentral & he was like honey attracting all the bees. Everyone wanted a piece of him & it was quite chaotic. I tried to lay my hands on him too but there were just too many guys around him. I did however, manage to manoeuvre myself close enough that I had the opportunity to grab a hold of his dick. It wasn't very big, about 5 inches. I figured he wasn't really worth me fighting for though his muscular bod was really sexy to me. I decided to move on, plus it was getting too hot for comfort in the steam room.

I headed for the shower rooms. There were 2 rows, separated by shower curtains. I went into the one on my left. There were 2 shower heads in this room. There was already an Indian chap on the left side, so I took the right side. In this position, our backs were facing each other & my tanlined butt is fully exposed to the other party should he turn around. I was sure my perky butt would attract some attention & true enough, I caught the Indian chap stealing glances at me from across the room. He looked young, mid-twenties at the most. He was tall & lanky with a sinewy bod. I didn't waste any time & flashed my slutty smile at him. He smiled back & straight away I signaled for him to turn around so that I could see the front of his bod. As he turned, I spotted his half hard black cock that was at least 6.5". Upon see that, I immediately dropped to my knees & crawled over to his side. As his cock approached my face, my mouth automatically parted ways & soon I was slurping on his dark chocolaty rod that is now a good 7.5 inches, fully extended. Water from the shower head was still running as he stood there. His juicy meat tasted extremely fresh; it was a mixture of cleanly washed soapy smell, running water & a tinge of saltiness as he leaked pre-cum out of his piss hole. I just kneeled there & sucked on without a care. 

Next thing I knew, another guy has stepped into the showers. He was initially taken aback when presented with the hot scene of me blowing the Indian. His face was like he couldn't believe someone could have the audacity to have sex so openly in the showers. But after getting over the initial shock & I guess maybe he really needed to shower, he moved in & took the other shower head where I've been using formerly. I, on the other hand, continued with the show knowing full well that I've got an audience now. And as expected, the new guy couldn't keep his eyes off us during the course of his shower. He did not dare to face us & watch but instead with his back to us, he kept looking back & he had the cutest butt I've ever seen. New guy was a Malay possibly also in his early twenties with a handsome boyish face & lean toned bod. So how could this Slut let such a fine specimen slip through my fingers?

I stood up, walked over to the New Guy & hugged him from the back. I started kissing his neck & shoulders, my hands roaming his young sporty bod at the same time. His whole bod was soft & silky to touch. Ah, how nice to be youthful! His bubbly butt on the other hand was taut & springy at the same time & I loved grabbing it. He didn't reject my advances so I got bolder & I reached to the front of his bod & fondled his cock. It was soft but he appeared to be enjoying what I'm doing to him, so I went on to jerk him hoping to get him up to his full potential. However, after a few minutes, he remained soft. That was when he muttered something to me in Malay which to my limited understanding of the Malay language meant vaguely that he was finished with business. 

Well, too bad. I let go of him & went back to Indian Guy who is jerking himself while watching me & Malay Guy play. I got down on my knees again & got to work. I grabbed the base of Indian Guy's dick with all my fingers & there was still a good 3 inches exposed. I pursed my smackers & went down the shaft until my lips reached my forefinger & then I went back up, sucking so hard that when my mouth eventually left his cock, it produced a soft popping sound. I deliberately did this a few times cos I knew Malay Guy was still watching. Then I let go of my grip on Indian Guy's boner & I dived in deep, the move caught him off guard & he gave a yelp. I continued to suck him in till I could feel his cock head go beyond my tonsils & down my throat. He was gagging me but I had to keep going cos the show is not over yet. The Malay Guy was obviously done with his shower but he was transfixed by what was happening. That's when I knew I could get some more out of my Malay stud.

From the corner of my eyes, I spied the Malay boy beating his own meat. Great, this means he is turned on! After awhile, I stopped sucking Indian & looked in the direction of Malay Guy. He's gotten himself hard & it's a good 6 inch of cut cockiness as he stood there & bobbed his stiffy by flexing only his perineum muscles. It was as if he was telling me 'Come & Get It!'. Gosh, can't believe he got hard again in that short time! The perks of being young! I knew my 2nd chance is here so I scooted over & imbibed that near perfection immediately. I lapped up his thick cock cos' I really couldn't believe my luck. I came here looking for mature dudes but instead ended up with young studs. By now, the action in the shower has already caught the attention of the other visitors to the Sauna & heads began to pop in & out of the shower curtain to check out the scene. Oh gosh, look what you've done! The angel side of me was chiding in my own thoughts. But hey, You are a slut so live up to your name! The devil side prompted. In the end, the devil won.

Malay Guy is now pulling me up. He turned me around so that my backside is facing him. He pushed my head down until it was on the same level as Indian Guy's cock. Instinctively, I opened my mouth as Indian Guy fed me his dark sausage. Malay guy then took the opportunity to impale me with his fuck stick & then he humped away like a sex-starved bunny. His pace was fast & furious. It's like he was in a hurry to cum. Me, on the other hand, indulged myself with Indian Guy's extensive cock. We have a quite a lot of spectators now & there's no way to stop the show.

I didn't have to wait too long cos within minutes Malay Guy was pulling his schlong out of my fuck hole, spraying his rich cream on the shower floor. He then pulled me up & whispered  'Where are you from?'. When I answered him, he went 'Ah...', his handsome face broke into a wide grin, as if telling me that local guys would probably not be as daring as me. Haha... Then he went on to say he gotta go & left after washing up.

Well, you guys would have thought the show was over, right? So did the rest of the audience as they dispersed. But within a minute, another Indian Guy stepped in. He looks to be in his late 30s, on the stocky side. I was still messing around with the other Indian Chap, so obviously our actions caught the eye of Mature Indian. Within seconds, he was jerking himself for us to see & his dick grew to an impressive fat 7 incher. I beckoned for him to come over & join us, got on my knees one more time as both Indians took turns to feed me their massive cocks. I couldn't fit both their cocks into my mouth so it was a case of me beating the meat of one while I sucked on the other. I was kept busy but I wasn't complaining. I soaked up myself completely in the scenario, imagining that I'm servicing 2 black hunks. I slurped busily on both cocks, sucking their nuts, licking their cock heads, running my lips up & down their steel-like shafts etc.

Eventually, the young Indian announced that he was close to offloading his seeds & the Mature Indian suggested to time their orgasm together. I encouraged them to do so by offering my face for them to cream. Mature Indian hastened his jerking speed to quicken the process. Shortly after, he announced 'Now' & both of them started dumping their sticky goo all over my face. I could feel my whole face was drenched so there must have been a lot of cum. Too bad I didn't have any camera on hand or I would have documented it for you, the readers. 

Stay tuned for Pt. 2. :P







6 comments:

  1. Heh,do u think sentral message is worth for a visit.What is your review on that sauna regarding on the cleaniness and facilities?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure what type U r into. But if you are into mature Malay/Indian average joes then yes, this is the place to go. In terms of cleanliness, I'd give it a 6/10. Faciliities-wise, I'd already mentioned in the blog entry.

      Delete
  2. Hey Buddy, Im very curious to know how bearish the chinese guy was? Was he tall and big? or Short and stocky? hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very tall & big. I would've clung on to him like a koala bear. Haha....

      Delete
  3. FUCKKKK!!!! Dude, was he wearing glasses? Ive only seen one of such guy you are describing walking around my gym and I have always wondered whether he was gay, and I don't know whether we are talking about the same person. He is big tall, very bearish, no body hair with glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Dude, the guy I saw did not have glasses on.

      Delete