Sunday 2 March 2014

SAUNA ADVENTURES IN KUALA LUMPUR PT. 2

My 2nd stop was Mandi Manda which roughly means bathing together in the Malay language. This sauna is not easy to find as it's located in some business park called Taman Desa. It also didn't help that there was no signboard or anything displayed outside the sauna for indication. But my gaydar helped, cos' I followed a cute guy & he led me there. Haha...

Well Mandi Manda is definitely worth a visit. It's huge (3 levels, 2 sections of play area), clean & possibly the best in terms of facilities. But what's most attractive about the place is the crowd. Guys who come here are generally quite body beautiful. On that Sunday that I was there, I spotted lean fit twinks, gym toned cuties & quite a few hunks too. Most of the guys are local Chinese & Malays. The theme that day was Underwear which suited this Slut to a T as I get to flaunt my Sexy X-back jock strap.

My Sexy X-Back Jock Strap

Just as I was stripping down at the locker area, I sensed a pair of eyes zooming in on me. The eyes belonged to a suave mature guy in his 40s. I couldn't quite place which ethnic group he belonged to cos he looked mixed to me. He had very sensuous milky brown skin. And he had a slight resemblance to President Obama. Let's call him Mr. O.

Fully aware that Mr. O's eyes are trained on me, I slowly stripped myself so that I eventually revealed my X-back brief to him. When Mr. O saw what I had on, it automatically brought a smile to his face. Once I saw that, I returned the favor & flashed him my megawatt smile as well. Then Mr. O walked past me, all the while smiling & headed in the direction of the 2nd level.

I quickly pushed all my stuff into the locker, intending to stalk Mr. O. Unfortunately, I lost sight of O by the time I locked up. I was also quickly distracted when I started exploring the place & ended up in another section beyond the gym area that looked like it was another play area. There were dark mazes & private rooms in this area & there were hordes of hotties here! As I went about feeling up the hot bodies hiding in various nooks of the dark maze, Mr. O was temporarily forgotten. I was having so much fun flirting with the guys here.

But I would eventually chance upon O when I caught him lined up against the walls in one of the mazes. In what little light there is in the maze, I could make out his silhouette. I went in for the kill & slithered up to him. I started grabbing his pumped up pecs & lightly brushed his nipples with my fingers. The trick proved effective & soon Mr. O's breathing got heavier & there was a obvious tent beneath the towel that was wrapped around O's waist.  I reached down & clamped my fingers on O's hard cock, which now measures about 5.5 inches according to my experienced hands. O's cock head was quite big in relation to his girth & it would taste as yummy as a lollipop in this Slut's mouth. Without wasting anymore time, I went down on my knees & gave myself a sweet treat.  I was making all these sensual sounds of Mmmm... Ooh... Ahh.... as I lapped up O's cock like it was the most saccharine thing on earth. 

My moaning must have been an aphrodite to the guys around me cos soon the 2 lean toned hotties right next to me were getting it on. Next thing I know, there was a crowd surrounding all 4 of us & everyone wanted a piece of the action. I took the chance to feel up my neighbors & woah! What big cocks they have! One was at least 6.5 inches & the other must have been at least 7! The 2 of them were so into each other, kissing each other passionately which left their beautiful cocks unattended. I couldn't resist the temptation & maneuvered myself into the space between their legs. Then I latched on to their delicious dicks blissfully. Obviously, while I was busy sucking on that pair of hard straight cocks, I lost my focus on Mr. O & soon I lost him again. By the time I was done with the lean toned hotties, a good 15 minute must have passed. They never came & the crowd around us have become quite crazy so I decided to abort Operation Hot Cocks & resumed my search for Mr. O cos' I felt kinda bad that I neglected him.

By the time I caught up with Mr. O again, I felt that he has lost a little interest in me & I don't blame him since I was the slutty one who abandoned him. O was super gentlemanly though; not once did he push me away & allowed me to flirt with him everytime we bumped into each other throughout the night.

So to cut the story short, I had fun with a few other guys & I was pretty bummed by the end of the night. I was back at the locker room, changing when I spotted Mr. O again. Since he was such a nice guy, I asked him for directions to get a cab out of Taman Desa but he graciously offered to send me to the hotel. In return, I suggested that I buy him supper. From the time spent having supper together, I got to know a little bit more about Mr. O. He turns out to be a local Malay who was forced into a marriage & fathered 2 kids. Eventually, he couldn't face the lie that he was living & got a divorce.

When he dropped me off at my hotel, he requested to check out my room & we ended up having another round of sex in the hotel room. This time round, we took it real slow, stripping each other's clothes languishly, kissing like lovers in love. I ran my fingers lightly around O's chocolaty brown skin, the tingling light touches sending waves of sexual pleasures through his body that made him involuntarily moaning out loud. He obviously loved the way I brushed my fingers against him & his moans got louder with each passing minute until I had to cup his mouth to muffle him for fear of waking up the other hotel guests. Eventually the tickling was too much for him to take & he got up, flipped me into a doggie position & fucked me violently. However, due to the fact that it was already quite late & we were both tired out by the day's event, we never finished what we started cos Mr. O soon lost his hard-on & we slowly drifted into sleep in each other's arms.

The next time I regained consciousness, daylight has broken & I was feeling soft lips pressed all over my naked body. It was of course the workings of Mr. O. He has apparently woken up with a woody & seeing me in my birthday suit, stoked his sexual desires. I was still in a dreamy state as I feebly protested his advances with soft groans. My objection turned him on even more & soon I find my legs up in the air with Mr. O's stiff rod in my ass. He fucked me in that missionary position, bouncing himself off my soft buns. I am now fully awake & I pulled him down to me, hugged him & wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. We kissed hard while he pumped deep into my hole. We don't feel the cold in the morning air at all cos we were feeding off each other's warm bodies. 

'Oh yeah, fuck me', I encouraged.
'I'm sorry, I couldn't help it when I woke up & saw your sexy naked body', he apologised.
I laughed out loud & held him even tighter. 
'Fuck me harder, You feel so good inside me'
He obeyed & penetrated me deeper. I took the chance to kiss him, sucking the breath out of him. Then I felt his butt muscle tighten as he gave a few final thrusts. He was crying out as he reached his orgasm but it was all muffled cries as his lips were planted firmly on mine. Meantime, I felt my ass muscles being stretched as his cock went into spasms to spew his seeds into my man-hole. I counted at least 5 spurts.

That morning, Mr. O gave me a free ride to the airport. I'm sure glad that this work trip turned out well & a new friendship is forged with Mr. O!

The Gentleman, Mr. O






5 comments:

  1. do you even play safe every time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Mr. O it was protected. Juz that i didn't mention. And nope, I'm not an advocate for raw sex.

      Delete
  2. why there is no more update ? really like to read your blog .. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. since sunday is swimsuit theme,did everyone wear undergarment on that day?I heard they have nude theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. which sauna in KL really does have a lot of hunky guys go there ?

    ReplyDelete