Sunday 22 July 2012

DISCOVERY

I knew I was addicted to sex from a tender age. Heck, I was already playing with my Cock before I hit puberty. It all started when I was about 8. I was soaping myself in the shower & out of curiosity, I stuck my finger into my foreskin & twirled it around my cock head. Immediately, I felt a tingling sensation down there. (When U are pre-pubes, Ur cock does not get erected but U'll still feel the same kind of sensation as when U masturbate).


I didn't know what this sensation was but it felt damn good! So I continued twirling my finger around & around. With each twirl I felt slightly higher & then it happened, I 'came'! Because I was still pre-pubes at that time, there was no cum. But I experienced the same kind of euphoric sensation that U guys felt when U cum. After I 'came', I was totally relaxed & it helped with my afternoon naps. Sometimes during my nap time, I would take out my cock & play with it until I came. As there was no cum, it was so easy & I'd fall asleep soundly.


I began to enjoy the 'me' time when I'm in the shower. Eventually, my shower time became longer & longer as i learnt to edge myself. I love the feeling just before I came so I'd try to prolong it. My mum was wondering why I'm taking so long in the shower. I just told her that I like to 'clean myself out'. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment