Sunday 22 July 2012

T BOY


Mr. I is away on business this week but I'm not gonna miss out on my fucks. So I logged on to my latest find/fav hook-up website today & started checking out the hotties online. Before long, I have a few hottie showing interest. There was this particular one that seemed horny enough to want to travel for a fuck. We traded face pics & viola! He turned out to be someone I hooked up with years ago. He was still a teenage boy when we 1st met. 

It was at a public swimming pool. He caught my eyes becos' he was unabashedly checking me out, not in the slutty way but in the innocent teenage envious kinda way. So I took him home after the swim & we had a good fuck. Let's just call him T Boy. 

T Boy has now buffed up to a beefy 80kg mid-twenty man. Looking at his hot bod on his profile, I couldn't say no when he said he wanted to hook up again. As he lived quite nearby, he said he wd be at my place in 15 min. Damn, I've not showered! I quickly prepared the bed for a hot fuck wif the essential lubes, rubber & tissue box then I jumped into shower. By the time I was done, T Boy was already reaching my place. Since I was already naked, I din bother to get dressed. I unlocked the door & sms him to come in on his own. Then I waited for him in my room. 

Soon, I heard the door being pushed open & in a flash, a hunky T Boy was standing outside my room. When he saw me fully naked, he started to strip & jumped onto my bed. We kissed really hard & I proceeded to lick him all over. He was a little sweaty & tasted musky & salty, which further turned me on. So manly! Soon, I was sucking on T Boy's thick 6.5 inches cock & playing with his foreskin. That got him all hot & bothered & he started moaning. At this point I knew he was ready to fuck. So I stood over him & jiggled my butt. He grabbed them in an instant & started nibbling them. While he was at it, I put on a condom on his hard rod, picked up the lube, turned ard, wet my hole & sat down on him. The rest, as you'd have guessed is that we had a happy ending .  

It was nice meeting T Boy again, especially now when he's even more hunky. I hope we would hook up another time soon. 


My Bubble Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment