Sunday 22 July 2012

MR. I

I 1st came across Mr I's profile on a website. Liking what I saw, I decided to drop him a msg. He responded in return. Mr I came across as a shy guy cos' he kept saying how nervous he was in meeting ppl. But I found it weird cos' from the few msgs we exchanged, he gave the impression that he parties a bit. So I was quite skeptical when he made that kinda comment. Anyway, it came to a point whr we decided to meet at my place on 17 Feb. 


My 1st impression of him was that he looked different fr the guy on the website. This guy in person is way taller, slimmer & fitter. So it wasn't so bad after all. Looks wise he wasn't ultra cute but he wasn't hideous either. At least he looked pleasant to me. He was wearing specs but I realize he has beautiful eyes. I noticed it when we eventually hopped onto bed & had the best fuck of my life. 


Mr I had the biggest dick I ever saw on an asian guy! I think it must have been abt 8 inches! I had a hard time sucking him & even a harder time taking him in when he fucked me. But what was even more amazing abt him is the way he made love to me. He kissed me so hard & hugged me so tightly. He was also very gentle at the same cos' I think he knows how big his cock is & he was trying very hard not to fuck me too deep. That was very thoughtful of him & a far cry fr other big-dicked guys who juz wanna fuck with wild abandon. He made me feel wanted & loved for the 1st time. He was so into the whole process of love-making & kept saying how he liked the smell on me. 


Mr I actually came twice during that 1st fuck. After cumming for the 1st time, we cuddled in bed & chatted. It felt like we had known each other a long time tho' the reality is that this was the 1st time we had met as strangers. We decided to take a smoke break & went to the kitchen area for a puff. We were both still naked. While smoking, he went behind me & kissed me on my shoulder. That was one of my G spot & it got me all horny again. I knelt down & gave him a good suck right there on the kitchen floor. Before long, he was all hard again & we went back to my room for another amazing fuck. 


Ever since that initial meeting, we've been meeting almost every week for a hot fuck. It was so thrilling to rush home fr work, get naked & wait for the sound of Mr I 's approaching footsteps to my place. We'd then fuck till we're all spent & cuddle in bed for a long time. Many a times, Mr I was very unwilling to get up to get dressed & head home. :) Lately, I found that I've been thinking abt Mr. I fr time to time. Is this a sign that I've fallen for him? I dare not even go there & kept telling myself that this is all a result of my endless lust for sex. 


Today is Mr. I's Birthday & I juz got off the phone with him. He mentioned abt spending the night at my place the next time. Is this a sign that he likes me too?




Mr I's bod.

No comments:

Post a Comment