Sunday 22 July 2012

MR. I PART II


I woke up this morning to see an sms from Mr. I. He was asking me if I had plans today. As I was still sleepy & recovering from the sexcapade from last night, I went back to sleep. The 2nd time I woke up, there was another sms from him, he's asking if I'm still sleeping? Feeling more awake now & having a hard on, I replied that I 'd just woken up. Mr. I is horny! 

Turns out I was right. I told Mr. I that I was still lying in bed naked & that got him all hot & bothered. We arranged for him to sneak into my place while I waited naked for him in my bed. Eventually, he reached my place. I pretended to be still sleeping. When he finally walked into my room he was already all naked with a big hard on! He started licking me all over but I pretended to be still asleep. Gradually, I let out a few moans cos' I couldn't take the licking anymore. Next thing we know, we were kissing & hugging each other passionately. I also gave him a good hard suck, deep throating his 8 inch as much as I can take. Mr. I must have been very horny cos he came even before he got down to fucking me. It was a huge load & it spilled over onto my quilt. He must have been holding it for days. 

After he came, we cuddled & chatted for awhile. Then he tried to fuck me but maybe cos' he had not recovered fully, he turned soft again. We decided to slow things down & went back to cuddling again. Then he said he wanted a smoke so we went out to the kitchen area for a smoke break. We started kissing & Mr. I got hard again. This time round he's ready to fuck so we went back to the room & had another round of hot fuck. I squeezed him real tight with my ass & he felt so shiok. It was not long before he came again & he was all tired out. 

He almost fell asleep after that, but had to fight off the sleep bug cos' he had to be at his Aunt's place by 5pm. He unwillingly got off my bed, took a shower & kissed me goodbye. So that was another amazing hot session with Mr. I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment