Sunday 22 July 2012

MR. I PART III


It has been more than 2 months since my last fuck with Mr. I. He claims to be attached now so that explains why we’ve not fucked for so long. Although I kinda missed the wild sessions with Mr. I, I’ve refrained from looking him up. I refuse to stoop so low as to ask him for more fucks. In fact, I had almost forgotten abt him till last week….

It was a Sunday & I’ve just finished cleaning up my place. Having nothing better to do, I logged online to check out the hotties on the net as I was feeling a little horny. Before long, Mr I’s profile started appearing online. Hmm… why is he online? Is he horny too? I thought to myself. Anyway, I decided to ignore the thought & continued surfing.

After awhile, I noticed that Mr. I also logged on to msn & he started to chat me up. It began with the usual “How R U? Wat U been up to?” shit. The chat then moved on to the sexy questions like If I was naked now? Mr. I knew me well enuff to know that I like to get naked at home. Then he requested to view me on cam. As I was horny too, I relented & started camming with him. Mr. I was already naked too! And he is freshly shaved too which went even further to enhance his huge 8” cock. I teased him by showing him my bubble butt on cam. I did a little sexy dance number & spread my ass cheeks apart at the end, giving him a full unobstructed view of my tight ass. The trick worked & Mr. I requested to cum over to fuck me. Yeah, gotcha!

Within half an hour, Mr. I was at my doorstep. As usual, I left the door ajar for him to let himself in. As for myself, I pretended to be still showering. I heard the door being closed and didn’t have to wait too long before I saw a naked Mr. I with a roaring hard-on outside the shower room. He had lit a cigarette but I ignored the fact that the cig would get wet in the shower & pulled him in. I gave him a hard kiss & could taste the ciggie smoke in his breath. He smelled so manly.  Then I slowly worked my way down, all the time licking & twirling my tongue around his bod. When I reached his engorged cork, I grabbed the shaft & licked the cock head, twirling my tongue round & round the head. Mr. I was in heaven, he was heaving heavily. Then without giving him any notice, I pushed his cock all the way down my throat. The act caught him by surprise & he let out a yelp. :P

Mr I. then pulled me up & gave me a deep passionate kiss. While we were kissing, I slowly maneuvered him so that he was now standing under the shower head. Now my Mr. I is all wet & sexy.  Next, I began to slide my wet body up & down Mr. I’s bod. The rubbing of wet bods caused a slippery sensation that was both sexy & sensual at the same time. Mr. I was moaning by this time. I then worked my way down again & began sucking furiously on his hard cock. The mixture of water & his pre-cum made his cock taste so yummy! I forgot how long I was sucking Mr I when he pulled me up & said we’d better towel dry cos’ he can’t wait to fuck me now.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment