Monday 11 August 2014

BATTLE OF THE MUSCULAR CHINESE MONEY BOYS

If you were an avid follower of this blog, you would already know that there are 2 body types that this Slut is a sucker for. One is the stocky beefy/bearish types that I simply love to cuddle up to & the other is those Bodybuilder muscular type that I love drooling over. And when I mean muscular, I mean those that weigh 80kg & above. These are the types that are the hardest to come by, so imagine my elation when I spotted an influx of Money boys from China that are of these qualities.

My itchy backside just couldn't resist the temptation of having these hunks fuck the brain out of me & in a space of 2 weeks, I have engaged the services of 2 of these MBs. :P

Featured below are some pics of the 1st MB that I engaged.
His stats were 26yo, 1.85m, 84kg. The stats were definitely befitting of a hunk.




He had a bad boy charm that I kinda dig & I love those slitty single eyelids! I chatted him up & asked for more pics & I got these.





Well, judging from this latest set of pics which are less air-brushed, he looks just as good, only less boyish. But it was good enough for me to make the decision to invite him over. 

When he was finally at my place, I decided to greet him in nothing else but just my sexy jockstrap. He was really quite tall, certainly over 1.80m but in person he looked less buff. I didn't think he's in the over 80kg range, probably around 76-78kg. But then again, these MBs usually give false stats to make them look more attractive. 

When he saw me in the jockstrap, his 1st response was, 'Why are you dressed like that?'. Dude, you should be complementing me instead of asking that question. Tsk tsk!
Next he requested to use the toilet. So while he was in there relieving himself, I just sprawled myself on the sofa & waited. After he's done with his business, as he approached me in just his underwear, I gave him my sexiest look in the hope of getting him into the mood. Then I asked him to give me a massage 1st. His 2nd response again caught me by surprise. He just blatantly admitted he was not great at massage, his forte was to fuck and with that, He flipped his limp dick out of his undies & shoved it in my mouth. Woah, you sure are one honest fellow, Dude!

Ok, so since he's here to fuck, let's get down to business then. Once I got him up to full hardness, I led him into the bedroom. We didn't waste a lot of time on the foreplay & soon he was nudging my man cunt with his 6 incher. Not so fast boy! Time for a photo opportunity 1st & with that, I picked up my mobile phone & snapped a few shots.





Then it was down to some serious fucking. To his credit, he was quite a competent fucker & he was also quite vocal about it. He would tell me to get into various positions so that he could demonstrate all his fucking prowess. He would also instruct me to grip my ass muscles to give him a tighter fit. The fuck was mechanical & passionless, not exactly the type of fuck that I enjoy. So, as time went by, he also lost his erection & then he offered to jerk me off. By that time, I had also lost half my interest in him so I took up the offer. But I made sure I came all over his ribbed abs. Haha...


Another shot of MB No.1 moments before he entered me.

With that unsatisfactory fuck done & dusted, I was again on the prowl in the following days. That's when I chanced upon MB No. 2's profile. 

These are the pics on his profile & his stats are as follows: 30yo, 1.82m, 86kg. Mmm... another hunkilicious one!





So I contacted him & from the messages that we exchanged, he seemed to be a pretty accomodating guy. Fingers crossed, hope this one turns out to be a better fuck. This time round, I opted to go up to his place, so we arranged for him to pick me up right below the apartment that he was staying. In the meantime, I asked for his cock pic & got this:



Ok, I have to admit the cock pic looked a bit unreal but he assured me that I'll be happy with it, so I guess I have to take his word for it.

The moment of truth came when he appeared in front of me. Wow, this guy is the real stuff. He was as tall as he claimed & his bod is actually as buff as what was shown in his profile, except maybe he looked a little older than the pics but that's perfectly fine with me as I like my men older. What's left me wondering is if his cock is as hung as he claimed. Haha...

He was surprisingly soft spoken though he looked every bit like a tough guy. He also knew how to seduce. He turned down the lights in his room & began to strip bare naked. He then proceeded to flex his bulging biceps & I found myself being drawn helplessly towards him. Next thing I know, I was kissing his biceps like they were some prized trophy. He then grabbed me & lifted me up in the air. The strength that he protrayed was such a turn-on that I had an instant hard on. 

I had to slow things down & requested that we do a massage 1st. He nodded in agreement & I found myself being thrown onto his bed. His massage skills were mediocre but I give him points for making the effort. He must have spent a good half an hour on the massage which is quite rare in the instances when you engage a money boy. Most would wanna rush through the massage & get you to cum so that they can wrap things up.

With the massage done, it also signifies that we are moving on to the next stage. I had deliberately not touched him down there as I didn't want to be disappointed if his cock didn't lived up to the pic that he sent. But this is it. It's time to face the dreaded Water Dragon. Fortunately, he wasn't really lying when he said I'd be happy with his dick. As I went down on his half hard cock, it responded in kind & soon I find myself sucking on 6.5 inches of a succulent Chinese sausage. I became lost enjoying his super straight fat schlong & I love licking his hairless balls that sends thrills throughout his body, running my fingers all over ridges of his abs muscles & grabbing his massive pecs.

It got to a point that he could take it no more & he hauled me up from down below & made me sit on his wonder stick. I bounced happily off his joy stick & then I pulled him up towards me so that I'm now hugging him while I continued to bop up & down on that pleasure rod. 


Me bouncing on MB No.2's joy stick.

Next he pushed me down onto the bed so that he's now on top & I'm pinned down underneath him. I continued to grab him tightly as he continued to plunge into my wet alcove. He was amazingly very huggable though he was muscly all over. It was one of the most wonderful feeling holding on to him as he rocked me. For a moment, it felt that he was my lover, making sweet love to me. 

Then it was back to me on top of him again. This time round I just stayed still while he went on to pierce me sensually with his thick rod. I was rock hard myself & when he saw that, he began to massage my cock head with his nimble fingers, giving me double pleasure. He was getting me so close to the edge & I knew I couldn't hold on for very long & then it happened. I sprayed all over his broad pecs as I released my pent up juicy white cum, howling as I did so.



He accommodated my request to cuddle for a little while longer after I came & we just laid there relishing the warmth of each other's bodies. Just before I left, I asked him for a pic of him flexing his delectable biceps which he graciously sent. So here it is.



So, who wins when it comes to the battle of MB No.1 vs MB No.2? I'm sure you the readers are intelligent enough to discern that right? 




12 comments:

  1. Look at he pictures, the 2 MB different category and different price range.
    Bro cannot compare !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I offered both the same price & they took it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! How may I engage the services of these china boys? seeking your guidance pls.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They r mostly at Chinatown so juz go there turn on any of the gay apps & start chatting with whoever u fancy.

      Delete
  3. how much did u pay both MB 1 and 2? i always want to try but don't know the going rate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys. Not here to advocate the services of these MBs, so I will not reveal their rates. If you want to know, all you need to do is to check with them personally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MB 2 didn't cum? Aw man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What tyoe of gay app u use to find your sex mate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Chinese money boy's in town , maybe you can try him out. Am sure your readers would love to hear about your experience with him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, here's the link:

      www.st123.net

      Delete
    2. Hmm... too lean for my personal liking. How abt u try & let me know? 😊

      Delete