Sunday 17 August 2014

SEX WITH A LOCAL CELEB

In this post, I'm going to bring you readers back in time to the 1990s. It was a time when this Slut was at the prime of his youth and also the period when I've had the most sex in my life. Haha...

Anyway, I think this happened in the mid-90s. During that period, the hookup weapon of choice was the internet & the IRC was one of the most popular avenues. So, one day, I was on the IRC chatting with random guys and then this particular one caught my attention. Let's just call him Mr. C.

What struck me as special about Mr. C was that he was very eloquent in his chat to me. It wasn't the usual convo about what I was seeking, stats & preferred sexual positions. Because of his eloquence, it got me curious about him and as the chat progressed, I found out that he lived in one of the most expensive condos in the east coast at that time. That condo was famous because it was built on an exclusive reclaimed piece of land that provided an unrestricted view of the coastline. The buyers, in this case, were obviously the creme of the crop in the country. Wow, this guy must be pretty loaded & could be a very good catch, I was thinking to myself. The chat did eventually veer towards the sexual direction & that's when I discovered that he's a top who's in his late 30s, standing at 1.83 & weighing 79kg. Every detail about him was perfect & I was clearly ecstatic when he invited me over to his place.

So without much ado, I got myself dressed & hailed a cab, heading straight towards that exclusive condo. When I reached the condo, I had to provide the block & unit no of Mr. C's pad to the security at the gate & I was then ushered in. Then at the lift lobby, I had to buzz Mr. C for access to his floor & that's when I heard his voice for the 1st time. He had a very nice manly voice! My excitement shot up another level. Everything's looking very good up to this point. My heart began racing as the elevator brought me up to the level where Mr. C was waiting.

Eventually, I was at Mr. C's front door & I pressed the doorbell & waited with abated breath. It was like a scene from the movies when the door slowly swung open & Mr. C's face was finally revealed to me. Then like in the movies, I also sort of heard a loud screeching noise in the back of my head, signalling an abrupt halt to all my expectations. I know this face! I've seen it numerous times on tv when he was hosting all those various variety shows. Mr. C, you see, is a quite a popular emcee who was billingual in English & Mandarin. It was part of the reason that he is quite popular because not many show hosts were able to switch between these 2 official languages on tv. Image-wise, he had always projected himself to be a prim & proper, decent guy, always dressed impeccably in designer suits. Here comes the problem, Mr. C wasn't exactly my type when it comes down to that, though he's a TV celeb.

Well too late, I told myself. I could also see the nervousness in Mr. C's eyes as he let me in. I figure he doesn't really do this on a regular basis hence the jitters. He was dressed in nothing else but just a bathrobe. Better make the best of the trip since I'm not going anywhere else for now. I reminded myself. I began to make small talk with him, complementing him on his very nicely decorated bachelor pad. I was actually honest about the compliments. His place is spectacular! You could immedaitely tell that it belonged to a man with expensive taste. And true to hearsay, the view from his apartment was breath-taking. 

I was lost in awe admiring the amazing view from his full length glass window in the living room when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. Mr. C has sneaked up behind me & he's now got me wrapped in his embrace. Uh-oh, this signifies that he wants to get it on. Do I bolt for the door or do I allow him to ravage me? On the other hand, this was a total brand new experience to me as I've never slept with a celeb up till this stage of my life. Also, I was curious about how big his cock was as I felt it harden behind me. Mr. C was a tall giant & I was hoping his dick wold be proportionate to the rest of his body. In the end, the curiosity won & I allowed him to lead me towards his King sized bed.

Once we hit the bed, Mr. C's true colors were revealed. He was promptly stripped of his bathrobes & he literally tore my clothes off me. He was like a hungry beast, sniffing & licking me all over like I was his prized catch. His hands were also groping my youthful body everywhere. I must have been half his age then because I think Mr. C was really in his 40s although he claimed to be in his late 30s. I would have responded in kind if Mr. C was my type but alas he wasn't, so I had to put on an act simulating sexy moans. The act worked & he went on a frantic mode of ravaging my whole bod. 

Time to fulfill my curiosity. I reached down towards Mr. C crotch as he licked his way up to me. As I wrapped my fingers around his manhood, it was all hard & ready. I was however a little disappointed. Mr. C's cock was a very averaged sized 6 inch. I was expecting it to be slightly bigger given his impressive body stats. So guys, cock size is not proportionate to bod size, remember that. Haha... 

But 6" is good enough for now. Mr. C has gotten bolder now as he straddled over me & offered me his dong. Helplessly, I parted my lips and put on a show of me enjoying his lollipop. To his credit, Mr C was really into me. It's just that unfortunately I wasn't too into him. When he finally flipped me over & fucked me doggie, I was actually glad I was in this position as I didn't have to face him. But I didn't have that luxury for too long cos he soon flipped me again & fucked me missionary style. What's worse was that he wanted to kiss! I had to oblige & it wasn't an enjoyable one. Mr C was a sloppy kisser. There was too much tongue & his saliva was all over my face after awhile. Mr. C was also a talker when it comes to sex. He liked to comment on how much he enjoyed my body, how great I smelled & how I was making him feel so good etc. As mentioned before, all this talk would have been an aphrodite if I were as into him as he was into me. Now I just want the whole thing to be over! 

Thankfully, Mr. C didn't take to long to cum. As he squirted into my insides, I just grabbed him tightly & coaxed him to release every drop of his seeds. Then it was eventually all over. I hastily showered, thanked him profusely & bailed out as fast as I could. 

On hindsight, Mr C could have been a really good catch. He was tall, carried himself well in public, rich & popular. It was just too bad he wasn't really my type. He hounded me for a few more days after that for more sex but I never went back. I'm sure if I had played my cards properly, I might have ended up as Mr. C's toy boy. But the Mr. C on TV & the Mr. C in the bedroom was a total opposite. So guys, don't believe everything you see on TV. Haha... As slutty as I could get, I'm glad I kept my dignity intact & not be lured by all that fame & fortune.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Does Mr C's given name, by any chance, start with the letter S? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyah .. once you said "emcee bilingual in English & chinese" .. anyone can guess lah!!! And you even chose to call him Mr "C". Should be Mr. "SC"?? Anyway, thanks for sharing this!! Nice change from your other stories. Keep it cumming please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyah, the Mr C refers to Mr. Compere actually. U guys are reading too much into this. :p

    ReplyDelete