Saturday 5 April 2014

SEX IN HK PT.2: TWO IS A LUCKY NO., TWICE HE CAME

It was my 2nd day in HK & I was out having brunch. So I decided to turn on the gay app on my phone to check out the hotties around me & I came across this pic.



The bod is deliciously hunky & the legs are muscular & toned. This guy must be a gym fanatic. What stoked my curiosity was the bright pink tights which he had on cos not a lot of guys dare to wear this color. In this case, it's probably he's quite flamboyant or he's the alpha male type who's really confident of his masculinity. I'm hoping it would turn out to be the latter case. Besides, it looked like he had a nice bulge down there. I decided to send him a message.

I didn't have to wait too long. His reply came shortly. When he found out that I was a tourist & had a room to myself. He became interested. Plus he worked really close by. So we decided to trade more pics.



I became excited when I saw these pics. Looks-wise, he is definitely my type with rugged masculine features & wow, what nice buns he has! And so, it was decided that he'll pop over my hotel during his lunch break for a hot quickie session.

Lunchtime came & I picked him up from the street level of my hotel. He turned out to be a friendly guy despite his stern manly looks. Once we were in the room, there was no time to waste as we have only about an hour. I swiftly got him naked & immediately snapped him.



His cock was of average size, probably about 5.5" but it was all sturdy & hard. The cock head was bigger than the shaft & it was extremely straight. It was a beautiful cock in its own way. It remained in this state throughout the whole fuck, never once going limp. It also helped that he was quite vocal about what he liked & he made sure he informed me. He liked his nipples licked, so when I did that, it set him on heated mode & he began moaning loudly. Whenever my tongue swirled around his sensitive nipples, his fuck tool would spring up & down in response. He also told me that he liked his balls to be caressed. I returned the favor by gingerly running my fingers across his scrotum & I felt him shiver as the 
tickling sensations my fingers gave him coursed through his entire body. His fucker is now even harder; I felt he could use it to break glasses. It's also looking very suckable & irresistible. 


I went on a rampage, sucking his steel-like staff with ferocity. It helped that he wasn't too hung & so it was quite an easy task deep-throating him. I would go right down the entire length until my nose was knocking against his pubes & then I'd come up till I reach the tip & licked my tongue around his piss slit, tasting his slightly salty pre-cum & I would repeat the whole process again. He, on the other hand, was clearly enjoying the attention I was giving him, sometimes complimenting my skills, at times clueing me in on how good he felt or just simply moaning/hooting his pleasures vocally.

Next, I saw him reach out for the condom & I knew he was ready to fuck. I turned around & got on all fours, like an excited puppy waiting for his owner to give it a treat. I tore open the lubricant packet & slapped a liberal amount of it on my manhole & waited. He got on his knees, placed his rigid fucker on my opening, placed his hands on the sides of my hips & pushed forward. I was so ready to receive him that he popped right in without much effort. As he starts to rock me, I felt totally fulfilled. Yeah, this is what it all boils down to, being fucked by an Alpha male is the ultimate Slut's dream.




We made steamy love to each other that afternoon. We were kissing each other wildly, hugging one another tightly & he made me feel wanted & I responded in kind.  When he was eventually going to shoot off his fuck juice, he asked me where I would like him to offload it, I offered my body to him which he readily did so.



Mr Alpha still didn't lose his hard-on even after he came & I was quite amused by it.


As it was nearing an hour, we quickly jumped into the shower together. Mr Alpha's fuck stick was still solid as steel & I couldn't resist giving him another head job right there and then.


And he rewarded me with another wad of his creamy nectar. I have to say that I was really impressed cos' it was only a space of only about 10min when he last shot his load on my bod. He has really lived up to his name of an Alpha male!



4 comments:

  1. All the guys you have fun with, they all willingly to let you snap their naked body? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all. That's why some of my posts don't have pics.

      Delete
  2. which hotel did you stay in?
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. A budget hotel in Causeway Bay.

    ReplyDelete