Monday 10 December 2012

MY HORNY TEENAGE YEARS PT. 1

After I hit my teen years, the raging hormones made me even hornier. There wasn't a day that went by without me thinking about sex. My masturbation frequency was at a an all-time high, I could cum & cum & cum & yet still feel horny.

I began to search for other outlets for my sexual release. A friend introduced me to reading novels & boy! It opened up a whole new sexual world! Soon, I was reading every novel by the likes of Sidney Sheldon, Harold Robbins, Jackie Collins etc. I would lose myself in the various exotic scenarios of sexual acts depicted in the novels. I learned so many terms to describe a man's cock; manhood, man-meat, member, schlong, dick, hose, cum-spewing serpent, juice-head etc etc. I began to fantasize that I was the heroine in the novels submitting wholely to the hunky heroes. I wanted so bad to be fucked by a fully grown up man. 

This hobby led me to frequent a book rental shop that is near my school. I would spend many afternoons after school, reading up on all these sexual novels. Sometimes, when I liked it enough, I would rent them home to read & wank myself off while I was at it.

The owner of the book rental shop was a middle-aged Arabian man. He was stockily built, with big fore-arms, hairy chest & sported a moustache. From the books that I was renting, I guess he figured out that I was a sex-starved kid. I remember one afternoon there was no one in the shop, he came up to talk to me, on the pretext of recommending me books to read. He handed me a few novels & told me they were good reads. As I stood there, I felt his hands brushing against my thighs. I was wearing shorts for my uniform then & the trend back then was to wear it really short. Of course, My school shorts was trendily tiny as well.

It soon dawned on me that the brushing was not an accidental one when I repeatedly felt it. My heart was pounding like mad. This man is trying to seduce me! Visions of me sucking on a grown man's cock began to fill my mind & I got even more sexcited. Yes, this could be my 1st chance to suck a grown man's dick! I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do next. The more he touched me, the more I could feel my own meat throbbing under my shorts. Shit, I was getting a hard-on!

The owner took my frozenness & the tent in my shorts to mean that I wasn't rejecting him. This made him bolder & he led me to the back of the store where we are obscured from public view. While there, he grabbed my crotch & rubbed his palm all over my white school uniform shorts. I felt like I was going to die, my heart was racing at a rate that I've never experienced before. Fuck, I'm gonna have sex with a grown man soon, I was thinking at the back of my head.

Next, I felt the bookstore owner's fingers slipping under the opening of my school shorts. He peeled my shorts side-ways so that my balls were exposed. Gingerly, he used his nails to tickle my balls & I instantly felt waves cruising all over my body. Oh man, being touched by an adult man is so different from being touched by someone who's my peer. All those sexual scenarios I read about in the novels came rushing back to me. Oh yeah, let me submit to you, Daddy.

By now I was already hyperventilating. I was breathing so fast like I had just finished a 100 meters dash. I dread the moment where the owner will try to release my pulsating red meat from its stronghold that is my puny school short. Which is what he's trying to do at this moment. His fingers went underneath my underwear, took hold of my hard-on & tried to lure it out into the open.

It was all too much for me to handle. Oh fuck, I am going to cum! Oh fuck!!! Next thing I knew, I blasted my thick white teenage juice in my shorts. I was immediately embarassed by the fact that I had cummed in my own shorts, I ran out of the book shop.

On the way home, I was so guilt-ridden & the wet sticky mess at my crotch served as a constant reminder of the shameful situation I had put myself into. I told myself I would never go back to that shop again but I would eat my words later.

More on that next time.

http://memoirsofagayslut.blogspot.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment