Monday 17 December 2012

MY HORNY TEENAGE YEARS PT. 2

When I ran out of the bookshop after cumming in my own shorts, I was truly ashamed of what had happened. I did contemplate never ever going back to the shop.

However, days passed & I find myself getting horny again. I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if I hadn't cummed so fast. I would have gotten the chance to suck the bookshop owner's cock! A man cock! It would have been a fantasy cum true.

I told myself I gotta go back to the bookstore. Anyway, I've got some books that I needed to return or I won't be getting my deposit back. So, I find myself standing nearby the store. I had to pluck up my courage although my heart was racing like a wild horse at the thought of approaching the store owner.

When I stepped into the store, the owner was attending to some customers. Our eyes met & I quickly looked away. I went straight to the novels section & pretended to look for more novels to read. My mind was all a blank as I aimlessly pulled books off the shelves & feigned interest in them.

Then from the corner of my eyes, I saw him approaching me. This is it, I thought to myself. I must take the chance to suck his cock this time. As he came nearer, I felt that I could hear my heart palpitating... It was going boom boom, Boom Boom, BOOM BOOM!!! Next thing I know, he was standing next to me. Then he did it again, he brushed his hands against my thighs. I didn't know how to react so I just stood there & closed my eyes. With my eyes closed, the brushing sensation became even more pronounced & I feel myself getting hard.

I opened my eyes & they met his. He was smiling at me. He bent down to my ears & whispered, "Do you want to play with my kuku?". Damn, he's got me all figured out. Sheepishly, all I could manage was a timid nod of my head. That was all he needed from me as he turned around & walked to the shop front & pulled down the shutters. "We'll be back after a short break." I kinda imagined the thought bubble that popped out of his head.

He walked back to me, held my hands & led me to the payment counter & he sat himself down on the chair. He reached out & began to undo the buttons on my school uniform shirt. Slowly, each button came off & I was stripped of it. I am now half naked. He drew me close to him & began to feel me up all over. He brought his mouth to my nipples & began licking it ferociously. It was the first time that someone had licked my nipples. The slippery feeling of his tongue swirling around my nips plus the rough sensation of his moustache & beard as they brushed against me & the musky manly scent coming from him was all oddly erotic. I was very turned on but I was also scared shitless at the same time. I keep thinking, "Fuck, look at what You've brought yourself into?"

All this while I was standing there motionless as he went about kissing/licking every inch of my bod. I wasn't sure how to react, this is my 1st time getting it on with a man for Fuck's sake! He must have sensed my doubt & decided to take the lead. Next, he leaned back on his chair, legs wide apart & beckoned me to walk into the space between his legs. "Kneel down", he ordered. Obediently, I followed & went down on my knees. "Remove the buttons on my shirt", he commanded. I tried to undo the buttons but I was trembling so much partly out of fear & mostly out of an euphoric feeling that I'm gonna have sex with a grown man soon. Finally, I was done unbuttoning them buttons & his hairy chest & slight beer belly were exposed to me. "Lick my nipples", he instructed. Gingerly, I moved forward & did as I was told. He tasted a little bit salty but I was strangely attracted to it & was turned on even more.  "Twirl your tongue around the nipple". I obeyed & he let out a soft manly moan.

As I was leaning against him, my chest was on his crotch & I could feel his manhood stirring as I licked on. Eventually, I could feel a hard bulge under his trousers. It felt like a huge one! "Let me suck on that already", I was thinking to myself. He answered my prayers as he drew me up & gave me a big wet kiss. After our lips parted, my eyes were immediately drawn to the mound between his thighs. He knew I was eyeing it & granted me permission. "Go on, unzip it", he prompted smilingly. I didn't waste any time & went to work instantly. I pulled down the zipper & his grey colored underwear peeped out. However, the opening was too small as in my haste, I did not bother to unbuckle his belt. With my hands shaking excitedly, I tried my best to remove the restrictive belt and after much difficulty I finally had his fly open. I could clearly see the outline of his humongous cock underneath the underwear. Slowly, I pulled down the underwear & his 7.5" manmeat sprang out. It was the biggest cock I've ever seen so far. It was also very thick & veiny & it was cut. It was the most beautiful cock I've ever laid my eyes on. I was immediately in love with his cock.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment