Saturday 28 March 2015

BACK IN BANGKOK FOR A RAMMING GOOD TIME PT.3

With 3 cocks in the bag, this hungry Slut is still not satisfied. In fact, I became more and more insatiable as time passed by & immediately I was out on a hunt as soon as the Lean Hung dude was done with me.

I was really in luck that night. Not long after, I had my paws on a stocky cub with a nice 6 incher. I caught this huggable chap at the 'Jail' area. I call it the 'Jail' area because the cubicles in here had metal bars for the doors & the more adventurous guys would go into the cubicle, lock themselves behind bars & award the others a free show while they get it on. 

But I wasn't in the mood to share my Cuddly Cub with anyone so I suggested that we go into a room when I felt that I was ready for another hot fuck. That was when he counter asked me if I was into threesomes. And when I checked in with him on who the 3rd guy was, he replied that it was his boyfriend. Ooh, that got me curious immediately & I asked him where his BF was. With that, he reached out to the guy behind him & pulled him towards us. I took the chance to feel his BF up. Wow, his BF is even hotter! Not as hefty as the Cuddly Cub but definitely much more toned plus he had a bigger, chunkier cock. I couldn't believe my luck.

We left the 'Jail' area in search of a more private room & found one quickly. To get things started, we did a 3-way kiss,  me being sandwiched between the 2 guys & rubbed lips with one another. From there, we advanced to French kissing where there were a lot of wet sloppy tongue action as we sucked each other's face. It was such a hot scenario being trapped between 2 hot guys & I totally immersed myself in it. 

Just as I was enjoying myself mindlessly, I felt a palm on my shoulder pressing downwards. It was the Cuddly Cub, signifying to me that the action should move onto the next stage. Willingly, I got down on my knees & right in front of my mouth were 2 delicious-looking meaty schlongs. Cuddly Cub's woody was a rather nicely sized 6 incher which was surprisingly hairless & uncut. The cock head peeking out of his foreskin was a mouthwatering bright red colour. His BF's member, on the other hand, was a pretty impressive 7 incher & there were sexy veins snaking down the length of his entire dick. Instinctively, my pucker parted ways & I took turns engulfing the cocks on offer. I love uncut cocks & I was glad that Thai dicks are like that. I love to pull the foreskin up & beyond the cock head so that I could nibble on the soft skin, which is what was happening right now as I played with the joy sticks.  At one point, I was so greedy that I even attempted to gulp both cocks into my ravenous mouth.

And before I had enough of their delectable chokers, Cuddly Cub moved me along again. This time round I was positioned in a stooping position so that my hands were on my knees, my mouth facing Cuddly Cub & my man cunt pointed in his BF's direction. Next, a felt a wet glob of lube dribbled onto my hole. I looked back & saw that his BF had covered up & was getting my ass ready for his remarkable fucker. As he slid in, this Slut couldn't help but let out moans of pleasure as I felt myself being filled up inside. The BF then started to pump me fast & furious & the decibel of my moans escalated accordingly. It was at this point of time that Cuddly Cub grabbed my chin & chucked his smooth, stumpy man-meat into my trap. I felt like a baby being offered a pacifier & my moans were immediately hushed as I sucked on the honey stick.

The BF's aggressive humping was creating a ripple effect. Everytime he thrusted in, he would push me forward which in turn forced me to take in more of Cuddly Cub's hard rod. We worked in perfect harmony in this way & through my muffled moans, I could tell that both of them were really enjoying themselves. I reached for Cuddly Cubs well-rounded rump & pushed him deeper into my throat. I sucked hard & deep, reciprocating the vigorous fuck that I was getting from his BF.

Cuddly Cub didn't last very long & soon he announced that he was gonna cum & within seconds I felt my mouth flooded with his creamy love nectar. I took in every drop of his milky juice as I felt him tremble as he offloaded into my orifice. His BF, seeing that Cuddly Cub has climaxed, proceeded to pump me even harder in a bid to coax his own ejaculate. Expectedly, in a short space of time, He pulled himself out of my fuck hole, ripped off the condom & began spurting his warm essence all over my face. 

Then it was over. I couldn't open my eyes as they were covered with the BF's secretion. However, they were nice enough to help wipe it off & then we kissed goodbye. 

I was literally famished after all that action & thank goodness the management actually offered free dinner that night. The simple dinner of Fried Pad Thai, omelette & stir fried veg was surprisingly very yummy. I also took the chance to check out the steam rooms that were infused with a nice eucalytptus aroma that immediately perked me up. Kudos to the management of Sauna Mania for these little extras. You've made me feel very welcomed.

There was also another surprise that awaited us after dinner. The management had arranged a show at the gym area. They hired some boys to provide a fuck show for the patrons & we were encouraged to join in. This horny Slut would have offered myself in this orgy but alas the boys they brought in were a little too twinkish for my personal liking, even though some of them had notably big cocks. 

The fuck show did however got my horny desires stirring again & I went back to the cruising area & got myself a gym-toned Specky Bald guy. Perhaps, stimulated by the sensual Fornication Performance that was on display earlier, we fucked like rabbits until we were both eventually drained of our horny juices. 

6 succulent cocks in one night & countless others that I've momentarily stopped by to play with. I have to say that this is a Fuckin' Great Ramming Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment