Wednesday 2 July 2014

THE GAYSLUT WAY OF FREEDOM TO LOVE

So, Pink Dot happened over the weekend that has just passed. This year's theme is 'Freedom To Love' & this Gayslut couldn't agree more with the theme. With the influx of so many foreign friends from all over the world, how could this Slut miss out & not show our friends a little 'love'?

Obviously, this had to be done the Gayslut way. Hence, it's off to the Sauna once again to show our brothers the 'love' I'm capable of giving. Decided to hit this sauna that has a reputation for its early crowd. I timed myself so that I reached the sauna slightly after dinner time. It was Naked theme that night, suits this Slut to a T! 

I didn't have to wait too long before I caught my guy. He was a cute meaty cub that was slightly shorter than me. We both hit it off instantly & I led him into one of the private rooms. Once the door was locked, we kissed each other desirously. He was a very good kisser & he had one of the softest lips that I'd ever smooched. I couldn't stop myself from sucking his face, him likewise. Because of the Naked theme, we were both fully unclothed & I had zero resistance to every part of his bod. He had a little belly fat around the waist but that didn't bother me at all. In fact, I found out that guys like that more real personality-wise. They are usually not as superficial as the gymbods. The other parts of his bod were surprisingly quite taut which goes to suggest that he works out.

As I reached further down to his hardening meat, a grin spread over my face. It was definitely quite a hefty package. I peered down at his precious jewel & saw that it had grown to slightly more than 6". Instinctively, I dropped to my knees & started blowing that smoking pipe. Soon he was moaning uncontrollably as he experienced my exceptional oral skills. It came to a point where he almost shot his load & he had to hoist me up to kiss me again, leaving his throbbing cock to take a breather.

For some reason, he was quite unwilling to fuck me which perplexed me cos his body language clearly shows that he's into me. But the Slut in me is not gonna give up until I milk him dry. So it's back to giving his little head a little more love with moi's kisser. Eventually he shot a week's load of white juicy come on his meaty bod.



He later revealed that he's actually from Malaysia & that he's a married Muslim. It also happened to be the 1st day of the Ramadhan month which to the Muslims, is a holy day. Therefore, fucking me although he was really tempted to, would be a huge sin. In the end, he opted for the lesser sin which is to be sucked off. Well, this Slut couldn't care less cos all that mattered to me is that I scored a Married Bisexual Muslim. And yep, this is the Gayslut's way of Freedom To Love. No discrimination against Race, Religion, Marital Status and even Sexual Orientation. :P

After my session with the Muslim cub, I was still sexually frustrated cos I was itching for a fuck. But by now, the crowd is starting to thin out & no one from the remaining throng really caught my eye. Hence, it's on the next platform which is the gay apps in my phone. I turned it on & very soon this guy who goes by the nick 'Rugger Guy' caught my attention. He described himself as a Thai who plays Rugby. Cool, a Rugby player! This Slut could definitely do him. 



As his hotel wasn't too far off from the sauna, I decided to pop over. When He turned up at the Hotel Lobby, he looked every bit like a rugby player. I felt that if he had charged at me in the field, he would send me flying into the air easily. He beckoned at me to follow him & I meekly trailed behind. Once we got to his room, we exchanged pleasantries as we sat side by side to each other & I decided to make the 1st move by placing my hands on his thigh, caressing it. He took the hint & soon our paws were all over the one another. I was in luck. He turned out to be a superb kisser & selfless top. He would kiss me relentlessly & then move down & smother my bod all over with hurried smooches, making me squirm in sexual elation. Then he would come up again & resumed kissing me. He was so big & burly; I felt like I was a kid again hugging a massive teddy bear. 

Because of his sheer size, his cock appeared a tad small in comparison to the bod. It was an average size of about 5.5 inches & it was extremely hard. Never once did he lose his erection throughout the fuck session. He likes hugging me close to him while he pumped away, as if he owned me & I was all too happy to be held that way. It gave me a surreal sense of security in his bearish embrace. When he eventually came, he held me even tighter & grunted huskily as he released the horny juices flowing out of his piss slit.


Mr Rugby's 5.5 incher

He liked fucking me so much that he invited me back the next day & we spent the whole afternoon fucking like sex-crazed rabbits (He came twice) before he flew back to Bangkok. Not quite so bad for a Pink Dot Weekend & showing some love for visitors to our lovely country.









No comments:

Post a Comment