Saturday 14 September 2013

THE OTHER TWIN

In a previous post titled Naked Romp At The Gay Beach Pt. 2, I wrote about having a wonderful fuck I had with a guy called John. John was one of my fondest memories when I was a frequent visitor to the Gay Beach. We've had quite a few rounds of hot sex on the beach whenever I bumped into him there.   

As the years went by & more saunas opened up in town. The saunas became my new favorite haunt. As a result, the gay beach & John slowly faded into oblivion. Until this day.

This day was at least 8-10 years away from my Gay Beach hangout days. As usual, I'm cruising at the sauna & it was one of those days that didn't turn out quite well. The crowd wasn't great & I haven't had much chance to get laid as much as I liked. I was about to give up when I spotted him. He was standing outside one of the vacant rooms & in the dim light, he does look so much like John. I decided to go nearer to confirm my suspicion. 

As I approached, I was more certain that this was John. How could I forget that face & fine specimen that had pumped my sexy ass all those years ago at the beach? I stopped short next to him & he turned to check me out. I was tempted to ask him if he was John but decided against it. Instead, I flashed him a flirty smile & he just looked at me blankly. What the fuck? I was thinking. Don't you remember me at all? Well, it's forgivable that he may not remember cos' it's been so many eons ago, I consoled myself.

What's critical right now is that I get him to recollect those hot fucks that he had given this shameless Slut. I made my 1st move & brushed the back of my hands against his bod as we stood there side by side. He did not back away & instead turned to look at me again. Encouraged, I moved in front of him & this time, felt him up all over. He's not as fit as he was during those Gay beach romp days. In fact, he has gotten rounder around the waist but his bod was still taut & I could tell he never stopped working out. It suited my taste of the moment really well. He's transformed himself into a very huggable cub. I like!

Since the room next to us was empty, I wasted no time & pulled him into the room. Once inside, the memories of how I met John flashed back & I instinctly re-enacted the scene where I first had him. I pushed him up against the wall then I attacked his ears with my tongue like that initial time. Then I licked my way down his firm bod until I reached the sexy trail of hair below his belly button. I am now kneeling in front of him & there is already a huge tent beneath the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

With a swift violent tug, I pulled his towel off & his stiff prick immediately sprang forward right into my face. His hardened cock looked familiar & foreign at the same time cos' it's been so long since I latched on to this meaty baton. With my lips half opened, I enveloped his bulbous cock head & all that familiarity came flooding back. Oh, how I have missed this juicy magic wand. With his fully erected thick 6 incher in my mouth, I sucked like there's no tomorrow.

After making sure his cum provider was well lubricated with my saliva, I stood up, slapped on some lube on my starving ass-hole & walked to edge of the bed. Using the bed as a form of support, I bent over it, spread my legs wide apart & welcomed him to come & prod my wet slippery cranny. To make him see how ready I was, I spread my butt cheeks apart so that he could see my famished glistening hole clearly. He didn't need much persuasion as he came forward & made a smooth entry into my pleasure dome.

He felt so good inside me & he reminded me of how much fun we had during those early years at the Gay beach. I started purring pure moans of sexual delight & he must have liked it cos' his puffed up manhood plunged deeper & deeper into my fuck hole & his pace was getting quicker & quicker. While he was fucking me, my own cock was on the pvc mattress on the bed. With each thrust, my willy would rub against the mattress. It felt like I was dry humping the mattress & I was receiving double gratification as I felt sensations both in my cock & in my moistened orifice. 

The sensuous feelings got more & more heightened as he rocked my bubble butt back & forth until I couldn't contain it anymore. 'I'm gonna cum!', I blurted out & in the next instant, I spewed my milky serum, forming a white pool on the black mattress. He has made me auto-cummed once again. The sight of me shooting my load excited John & he went on to pound me even more wildly. 'Yeah, fuck! Yeah', he went on, mumbling to himself until he himself also reached the eruption point. With a last 'Oh Yeah', he growled & thrusted all the way into my dark canal & deposited his hot cream deep inside me.

Then it was all over. As we lay on the bed catching our breaths, I could feel this question gnawing at me. I had to confirm if John actually remembers me. 

'Hey, do you still go back to the Gay beach?' I asked as casually as I could.
'What Gay beach?' He inquired back.
'You used to go jogging there right? Your name is John. We met many years ago & fucked a few times there on the beach.' I found myself involuntarily blurting out.
'Oh, haha... U must be talking about my twin brother then. I'm James.' 
'OMG! So John was your twin bro?! No wonder U didn't seem to recognize me just now!' I exclaimed.

So that was how I came to meet The Other Twin. According to James, John has moved overseas & has not been back to this country for awhile. 

Damn! I thought to myself. It would be hot to have a 3some with the Twins! Looks like it's not quite possible now. But who knows what would happen in future? For now, let it be a fantasy that I keep playing over & over in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment