Sunday 22 September 2013

LATE NIGHT LUSTY HOOKUP WITH INDIAN ARMY BOY

It was one of those nights where it was extremely difficult to get to sleep because this slut was in heat. What's more, with my recent fascination with black cocks, it was doubly challenging to find one in this country. So there I was, surfing the gay apps on my phone, at 2am in the morning, looking at random profiles. I don't know what I was looking for actually. A Black cock hopefully?

Then, there was a message on the phone. It was the Indian Army Boy whom I had a 3some with in a previous post titled 'Blindfolded Threesome Hot Fuck'. 
The message was clear & precise. Simply 'Fuck?'.
I considered the obvious invitation, hesitated for awhile cos' it was really quite late & I had work the next day. 
On the other hand, I was horny as hell & Indian Boy had a succulent 7inch dark chocolaty cock, which I hadn't gotten enough of the last time.
In the end, I lost out to my lust & replied, 'Sure, how soon can you be here?'.
'10min' came the answer. (He lives nearby).
'Ok, cum over.' I texted back.
'I want you naked, kneeling at your door when I come up'. Ahh... So Indian Boy likes it kinky & it suits me just fine.
'I wanna see your Black Dildo up your ass also'. He texted again.
'Ok'. I answered.
'Walking over now. I'm hard'. He wrote.
'Nice'. I countered

I quickly jumped out of bed, took a hit of the poppers to relax my ass muscles, lubed myself up & shoved the black dildo up my horny pucker, opened the door & knelt down at the doorway totally naked like how Indian Army Boy instructed. I could hear tv sounds coming from my next door neighbour's unit. Fuck, they are still awake?

'My neighbour's still awake'. I sent the message back to Indian Boy.
'No worries, we'll keep the noise down'. 
Indian Boy obviously liked a little bit of adventure as he is clearly not bothered at all. In fact, I think he feels it increased the kinkiness of the situation.
'I'm coming up. U naked already?'.
'Yeah, I'm always ready'.

Within a minute, I spied a familiar figure walking down the corridor towards my unit. It was Indian Boy. He was wearing an Army PT kit. As he came nearer, I was mesmerized by his muscular thighs peeking out of his sexy high-slit PT shorts. I also saw that he had tossed his hard cock out of his shorts & once I caught sight of that 7inch of deliciousness, my sexual urges went into overdrive. I took another hit of the poppers.

The moment he reached my unit, I pounced & slurped ferociously on that piece of honey brown goodness. We both felt the kinky sexual energy of the current situation; him exposing himself right outside my doorway & the immediate risk of being spotted by my neighbour who was still awake. The realization of the dangerous circumstance on the contrary, brought even more blood to his groin & his erection got even harder. I, on the other hand, was gleefully gorging myself silly with the stiff rod right in front of me. At this point of time, I was in a doggie position with his fleshy hard-on in my wet mouth. Next, he bent down over me, reached down to my ass & checked if I had inserted the Dildo. He was glad to find it & used the dildo to virtual fuck me. I was being pleasured from top to bottom & I would have moaned out loud if not for the fact that there was a delectable frankfurter right down my throat. All I could manage was a muffled groan as the waves of sexual highs hit me with each pump of the dildo.

After awhile, Indian Army Boy beckoned for me to back off into the house & he stepped in himself. While still standing at the doorway, he commanded me to sit on my sofa. 
'Open your legs wide & fuck yourself'. He ordered.
I obliged & with my legs high up in the air, I dildo-fucked myself. Indian Boy looked on with satisfaction as he stood by the door wanking himself.




I could tell that the sight of me fucking myself is turning him on & I made the most out of the scenario. I gave him the sluttiest grin & writhe my body sexily as I mock-fucked myself.
'Imagine this dildo is your cock in my ass now'. I taunted.
'Yeah, You want that?' He hissed.
'Can't wait. Cum on over.' I wiggled my fore-finger in a come-hither manner.
Dutifully, he walked over to the sofa & plonked himself down on it. I made way for him & knelt on the floor in front of him. As he sat there, I couldn't help but admire his beautiful dick. It was so thick & juicy looking. The angle the cock head pointed skywards seemed to signify that it needs a bit of lovin' attention. Yup, let me just fucking give it to him.


With another snort of the poppers, I was ready to take this fuck tool all the way down. I went wild as the effect of the poppers hit me. My head went up & down all the way until the fat fucker went deep into my throat. It was too much for Indian Boy & he had to tell me to slow down or he would cum. I didn't want him to, so I slowed down & licked the love stick affectionately.


Next it was time to put to use his swollen sex gland where it mattered most; in my itchy lusty hole. 
'Fuck me'. I pleaded.
Without saying a word & with a nod of his head, he gave the approval. I stepped up onto the sofa, positioned my ass over his engorged cock & squatted down. As my pucker was already pre-lubed & pre-fucked with the Dildo. It had no problem adjusting to Indian Army Boy's bulky shaft. So there I was, squatting over Indian Boy's pole, hugging him, while I had fun with this joyride. I was so enjoying myself that I didn't want this to stop. Indian Boy's massive fuck rod has filled every empty space in my yearning hole & it was the greatest feeling in the world right now.

Then I was snapped out of my own reverie as Indian Boy decided to take over control. He got up & had me in doggie position on the sofa. He positioned his bulky fuck machine at the target that is my gaping manhole & slid in. I was in ecstasy as I felt every inch of his manmeat when he slowly plummeted in. Then as laguidly as he had plunged in, he withdrew himself without a haste too. I was fully aware of every inch of his 7incher sliding out of my ass as he did so. With his cock tip out of my sphincter's grasp, he again dived back in. This slow deliberation went on for awhile & it was killing me. 
'Fuck me faster!' I begged.
'OK'. He agreed & reached for the poppers bottle. He & I both took a hit & soon we were humping like sex-crazed bunnies as the poppers worked its magic.

'I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in your mouth?'. He announced.
Swiftly, I turned around so that his cock was right in my face. He was jerking himself fiercely now & without any warning, he shot his 1st spurt of spunk which landed on my face. I quickly engulfed my mouth around his pulsing dick & instantly felt warm creamy cum filling up my mouth. He came lots & I swallowed the remnants of his love seed. It was yummy!

I'm sure he'll be back for more in no time. Horny Army Boy. :P








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete