Monday 1 June 2015

1ST SAUNA EXPERIENCE

Long before this little country had its own slew of Saunas, our dear neighbor, Malaysia had already had its fair share of these hangouts. So it is no wonder that tons of sex-hungry men would flock there, especially on weekends.

This was in the late 80s/early 90s era. I had just gotten to making gay friends & my Bestie had mentioned this Sauna in Johor Bahru called Ryu or Dragon as more commonly known by locals. I was curious about the Sauna, so my Bestie offered to bring me there.

I vaguely remembered it was a Weekend & we made our way across the Causeway to Johor Bahru (JB). We did the usual shopping, had an early dinner then hit the Sauna at around 6pm.

The Sauna was opened by a gay couple. One half was a local Malay & the other half was a cute stocky Japanese. They were all smiley & that made me feel welcomed. Ryu that day was buzzing with guys. I see all shapes & sizes walking around with just a towel wrapped around their waists.

Though apprehensive that this was my 1st Sauna experience, I was also excited about what's gonna happen next. We were given keys to a locker, after which we proceeded to the locker room where we stripped down bare naked except for the towel to cover up our modesty. 

Then it was over to the shower to wash off the grime on our bodies. After that, the friend that I went with, TD, brought me into the Steam Room. TD gave me his hand & I held on to it for dear life as he led me into the dingy enclave. I recalled that the Steam Room was really dark, warm & wet. There were throngs of guys in there, mostly naked. As soon as we were in there, I felt many pairs of hands groping me. I guess it was the only way for the guys in there to find out if the body that passed by them were of their sexual appetite since they can't really see in there. Like I said, as we moved through the crowd, we were pried all over the place by inquisitive hands & some were really persistent when they tried to pull me towards them. But thank goodness for TD, we eventually made it out through the other entrance on the other end of the Steam Room?

'How was it?' TD enquired.
'Scary!' I exclaimed & to that, TD burst out laughing.
'Don't worry, You'll get used to it. Now that I've shown you the place, I'll leave you to have a good time now.' TD informed.
'But....' I began to protest.
'Relax, we're safe here. Just go for whoever that catches your eyes, ok?' TD reassured. 

With that, TD disappeared into the Steam room again, leaving me pondering my next move outside. Although the ordeal that I just went through was intimidating, it was at the same time oddly kinky. The groping hands made me feel like I was a piece of prized meat that everybody was after. So I plucked up my courage & entered the Steam Room once more. 

History repeated itself & every part of my bod was grabbed as I squirmed through the sex-starved crowd inside. Obviously the area that got groped most was the crotch area. And the more I was touched, the more turned on I became. I felt myself hardening & that invited more gropes. By the time I exited the Steam Room for the 2nd time. I already had a full on Hard-on. Thank God for the towel that barely helped to hide the tent down south.

TD was right, I was getting used to it. And I was getting bolder with each trip into the misty room. I began to slow down my pace giving my eyes time to adjust to the dim lightings inside the room. Eventually, I could make out the shapes of the guys & I even stopped in my tracks a few times to return the favour to other guys who caught my fancy, stooping down to suck their rigid cocks.

As the night progressed, I got to a point where I was having so much fun that I ditched my towel once I'm inside the Steam Room, sliding my slippery wet body against the other bodies inside, my fingers busy gripping all the steely dicks as I moved along.

Everything was going well so far & TD even checked in with me to find out how I was doing. Yup, all was well except, I didn't know whose cock I was sucking inside the foggy room! I didn't want my 1st Sauna experience to end up with a faceless one. I had to change my strategy.

There was this Chinese guy that I was eyeing the whole night & I think he's into me as well cos I caught him glancing my directions a few times. He had those sad Puppy eyes & a bashful smile that I was sucker for. It makes you wanna pamper him cos he looked like he needed it. I was however, too shy to approach him under the bright lights. My chance came when I saw him entering the Steam Room. I tailed him. Fortunately, he chose to stand near the entrance & I immediately saw him as I entered. I took a spot right next to him, he didn't move away, so that's a good sign. 

Haltingly, I let my fingers gently touched his & to my delight, he returned the favor so that our fingers were eventually interlocked. That was the cue for me to make my next move, so I moved in & faced him. With my hands around his neck, I swooped in & kissed him on the neck, swirling my tongue around his smooth neck, tasting a mixture of steam & his salty sweat. He let out a soft moan as I continued to nuzzle him. At the same time, I could feel a growing solidity pushing against his white towel. I hiked up the towel & gave his boner a few more pumps, growing it to its maximum potential that was probably around 6 inches. Yummy, nice catch! I smirked.

Just as I was about to move down so that my lips could meet his member. He hoisted me up instead, grabbed my hands & led me out of the Steam Room. He led me into one of the toilets & locked ourselves in. Ah... So Mr. Puppy Eyes don't like to share. We'd probably invite other attention if we stayed in the steamy room. Unfortunately, Ryu didn't have private rooms so the toilet will have to do. 

Mr. Puppy Eyes flashed his coy smile at me again & I just couldn't take it. I swept in & gave him a full on kiss on the mouth. He clearly likes kissing & we stood there sucking each other's face for a long time. And in that time his dick was restored to its former state of hardness. I had to see his fuck rod in its full glory so I tugged at his towel, freeing his trapped dong. I also peeled my own towel away. We are now wholly exposed to each other & we've got nothing between us. 

I closed in & our lips were once again locked. I took the chance to feel Mr Puppy Eyes up all over. He had a nice swim toned body, extremely smooth to touch as he was quite hairless. He was surprisingly pretty fair though he had a swimmer's bod. When my hands eventually found their way to his cock, I was really satisfied with the way it weighed in my palm. It would feel even greater in moi's tight ass. But first, let me suck that meaty schlong.

Purposely, I let my kissers slide down Mr Puppy Eyes' smooth bod, following the Treasure Trail from his belly button & onwards till I was faced with his blood-engorged cock head. I pursed my smackers & welcomed that cherry red bulb into my moistened mouth. Then I slid up & down the whole length of his hardened penis, giving it the loving attention it demands. Mr Puppy Eyes was digging whatever I was doing. He leaned back against the side wall of the toilet & started thrusting in rhythm with me as I bobbed happily on his veiny dong. 

Next, Mr Puppy Eyes pulled me up & continued to plant kisses on me. Yeah, he really liked to kiss.... We exchanged tongue action for another long while. Then he turned me around so that I was facing the toilet door, palms up, legs spread in a police body frisk position. He was ready to fuck me. I stuck out my round globes further to signify that I completely welcome that move. I remained in that position & waited while Mr Puppy Eyes covered up & when he eventually took me, I felt like I finally accomplished what I set out to do. I needed to be fucked, I needed to know the face who fucked me & I've done it! 

As Mr Puppy Eyes plummeted inside my private pleasure hole, I gradually leaned back against him so that he was eventually hugging me from behind. I pulled his head down & we traded saliva while he continued to pump into my whore hole. When I felt his body tense up, I knew he was near so I kissed him harder to intensify his sexual pleasure & within seconds, he let out a growl as I felt his cock pulsating as it released his seeds inside my taut chamber. I tightened my rectal muscle, helping to squeeze out the last drop of his essence.

It is actually quite amazing that I'm still in touch with Mr Puppy Eyes after that many years. We've evolved into a friendship instead. Great guy!




1 comment:

  1. Hi. U sound so hot n experience. Wish to have a fuck with u. I believe u will love my skills on bed. Lol. Im fr Kl Malaysia

    ReplyDelete