Sunday 5 August 2012

ASIAN OLYMPIC HOTTIES

Ok Guys, here's a shortlist of the Asian Hotties in this year's Olympics. U don't have to agree with me. After all, looks are subjective to each individual.

So here goes:
Chen Yibing: China, Gymnastics.
Looks-wise he's a little too boyish for me. But those bulging muscles & his impish smile are to-die-for!



Cho Jae Jin: Korea, Soccer
Love his single eyelid & manly looks


Chris Duenas: Guam, Swimming
Ok, so Guam isn't technically in Asia. But Chris Duenas is too hot to pass. 


Josateki Veikune: Tonga, Rugby
One word: Exoctic!

Kosuke Kitajima: Japan, Swimming
He's also a bit too boyish-looking but after he has grown that facial hair, He's become 10X hotter!




Lin Dan: China, Badminton
Bod-wise, he's a tad too lean for my liking. But I love his current look, very Pai-kia, bad-boy looking! Yummy.



Nathan Adrian: USA, Swimming
Nathan's mum is Chinese, so that makes him half Asian. Take a look at this fine specimen!



Shinji Ono: Japan, Soccer
I have a thing for men that are bald or sports a buzz-cut with facial hair. So now U know why Shinji is in my hotlist.



Wang Hao: China, Table-Tennis
I watched him play in the finals, his piercing eyes when he was concentrating is a killer! Bod-wise, he's not the standard six-pack Adonis. But I like it that it's so huggable.



Koji Murofushi: Japan, Hammer Thrower
My ultimate wet dream! This guy can fuck my bubble butt & throw me around the bed anytime!




No comments:

Post a Comment